Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Eat in Berkeley: Ippudo


Shoyu Ramen made with pork belly chashu, scallions, nori seaweed, soft-boiled seasoned egg, menma, and naruto


Sake

I finally visited Ippudo, the popular ramen place on Shattuck at University in Downtown Berkeley, after seeing its line wrap down the block for weeks.

I tried the Shoyu Ramen made with pork belly chashu, scallions, nori seaweed, soft-boiled seasoned egg, menma, and naruto as well as a delicious shot of sake. The ramen was good although to me the main event was the sake. It had a rich flavor I enjoyed. While I forgot to write down which type I tried, they have a decently-sized selection you should be happy with.

Ippudo is very popular, but we were lucky in that the line wasn't too bad for a Saturday dinner. I'd recommend bringing good company.

If you've visited Ippudo, what do you recommend trying?

Ippudo
Website | Facebook | Instagram | TwitterYelp
2015 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley, CA 94704
Open: Monday - Thursday 11am - 11pm, Friday - Saturday 11am - 12am, Sunday 11am - 10pm

Check out more posts from Berkeley.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...