Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Eat in Oakland: Grand Lake Kitchen (Pt. 2)


Smoked Salmon with cream cheese, red onions, capers, lemon, and chives on a Beauty's Everything Bagel


Right: Latte



It's been a while since I reviewed Grand Lake Kitchen, one of Oakland's best brunch spots, back in 2014.

When I returned this weekend, I ordered the Smoked Salmon with cream cheese, red onions, capers, lemon, and chives on a Beauty's Everything Bagel as well as a latte. The bagel was everything (get it?) I wanted in a smoked salmon bagel and then some. They added some special goodness that upgraded this classic open-faced sandwich. Since I've last stopped by, they've added an espresso machine where they made my perfectly prepared latte.

If you've visited Grand Lake Kitchen recently, what do you recommend trying?

Grand Lake Kitchen
576 Grand Ave., Oakland, CA 94610
Open: Daily 9am - 10pm

Check out more posts from Oakland.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...