Friday, March 2, 2018

Eat in San Francisco: Frjtz


L'accademia: poached eggs with spinach, tomato-basil sauces and Hollandaise sauce on English muffins, served with home-fried potatoes

I tried Frjtz, a brunch and burger spot in the Mission on Valencia between 16th and 17th, for the first time this weekend.

I ordered L'accademia: poached eggs with spinach, tomato-basil sauces and Hollandaise sauce on English muffins, served with home-fried potatoes. This was a solid brunch dish with the perfectly poached eggs being the main event. I also had a delicious latte.

The next time I stop by I want to try one of their Belgian waffles. If you've visited Frjtz recently, what do you recommend trying?

590 Valencia St., San Francisco, CA 94110
Open: Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday 9am - 10pm, Friday - Saturday 9am - 11pm 

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...