Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Eat in San Francisco: Lemonade


À la carte three ways: 1) Snap Peas & Edamame made with watermelon radish, carrots, and sesame vinaigrette; 2) Arugula & Kale made with Asian pears, blue cheese, and sherry shallot vinaigrette; and 3) Orecchiette Pasta & Cherry Tomatoes made with Perline mozzarella and chimichurri 

This past weekend I stopped by Lemonade, my favorite hip deli chain, at their Yerba Buena location on Mission near 4th for a decently-priced bite in the area. I previously reviewed their West Hollywood location a couple years ago.

This time I ordered my go-to's: 1) the Snap Peas & Edamame made with watermelon radish, carrots, and sesame vinaigrette; 2) Arugula & Kale made with Asian pears, blue cheese, and sherry shallot vinaigrette; and 3) Orecchiette Pasta & Cherry Tomatoes made with Perline mozzarella and chimichurri. Everything was fresh and tasty as usual. I'll definitely order these items next time, unless I finally decide to switch it up... but probably not.

If you've visited Lemonade recently, what do you recommend trying?

Lemonade
Website Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Yelp
781 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94103
Open: Daily 11am - 9pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...