Thursday, October 22, 2009

"The Sartorialist" Book Signing in San Francisco

100_1591
10/21/09
GEARY & GRANT
Boy was I excited when I read the man behind the "The Sartorialist" -- Scott Schuman -- was coming to town! Okay, more like ecstatic. And less like my town and more like San Francisco. (Tomatoes, potatoes.. carrots, onions.)

Anyways, I made the trek over the bay to catch some of the street-style action. And what do you know, I found a Cal student, getting a copy signed for her friend on the BARE Magazine staff! She was clad in a brilliant brocade cropped jacket, criss-crossing deep v-neck top, a pair of black high-waisted pants, a pair of stunning zipped heels, and tan elbow-length woven gloves. She's just asking to be Schuman's next subject.

I also attempted to capture a dapper, bow-tied gentleman (similar to this photo captured by The Fashionist), but the photo refused to come out. My apologies to him and you all for not being able to see his amazing outfit.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...