Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SF Bay Area Style Blogger Meet up

meet
YERBA BUENA GARDENS AT SF MOMA
This Sunday I met several brilliant fashion bloggers at the Bay Area Style Blogger Meet Up at SF MOMA's Yerba Buena Gardens. I'm proud to say that my fear of encountering a bunch of intimidating fashion zombies was completely unfounded. Instead, I shared an afternoon of coffee and tea with a group of hilarious, intelligent, and obviously quite stylish twenty-somethings.

Here's a list of the attendees. Believe me, all of these blogs are worth a read. They're already in my blogroll!

Erin of Calivintage
Xtina of CandyBox
Helen of Chictopia
Samantha of Fazed-Girl
Jennie of Going West
Christina of ProFreshStyle
Aimee of Song of Style
Vai

Check out photos from the meet-up on Going West, Calivintage, profreshstyle, and candybox. Stay tuned for future meet-ups.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...