Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Portfolio Building: Delicious Double Takes

In an effort to expand my photographic range and build some semblance of a portfolio, I recently began to dabble in food photography for my friend's brand-new blog, Delicious Double Takes. The goal of this blog is to sample critically-acclaimed dishes at popular restaurants in the Bay Area and reinvent them in our own way if we feel that they don't live up to the hype that they've received.

For my first assignment, my friend reinvented the Trailer Mac mac 'n cheese dish from Homeroom, a popular Oakland restaurant dedicated to serving the nostalgia-inducing pasta and cheese combination. Here are just a couple of photos I took of my friend's version of the dish. Click here to see more photos.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...