Monday, December 24, 2012

Eat in Berkeley: Original Pollo's


Breakfast burrito with apple sausage

This monstrous thing is the breakfast burrito served at Original Pollo's, which is located at the corner of Berkeley Square and Shattuck in the city's downtown. Although I'm not normally a fan of adding tortillas to my breakfast routine, one day my growling stomach forced me to make an exception and I haven't looked back since. What makes Pollo's burrito great is that it's large enough to eat throughout the day and you can add almost anything you want on it. I usually ask for apple sausage in the burrito, which fits nicely beside the home fries, eggs, cheese, and salsa that are already included. Another plus is that it's portable enough to enjoy while exploring an alternative zine fest or the local farmers' market.

This is my friend's hand. He would like to remain anonymous, Anh.

Original Pollo's
Website | Facebook | Yelp
100 Berkeley Sq., Berkeley, CA 94704
Open: Monday - Friday 7am - 8:30pm, Saturday 7:30am - 8pm,
Sunday 9am - 4pm

Check out more posts from Berkeley.

Follow Work It, Berk:
Subscribe Facebook Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | BlogLovin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...