Monday, August 5, 2013

Eat in Berkeley: Bittersweet Café


Blueberry muffin

While walking around downtown Berkeley last week, my friends and I stopped by Bittersweet Café's new location on University Avenue. Although I've never visited their Rockridge shop on College Avenue, I could tell from their menu selection that they're known for their chocolate drinks and desserts. On this visit, I tried the blueberry muffin and the chocolate zucchini bread. Both were incredibly moist and zucchini bread was also vegan and gluten-free. Here's to the delicious, the egg-less, and the wheat-less!

Bittersweet Café
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Yelp
 1952 University Ave., Berkeley, CA 94704
Open: Monday - Wednesday 8 - 7, Thursday - Friday 8 - 9, Saturday 9 - 9, Sunday 9 - 7

Check out more posts from Berkeley.

Pssst! Have you heard our August Playlist?

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...