Thursday, August 15, 2013

Eat in Berkeley: BUILD Pizzeria Roma


Stonefruit Pisco Sour made with pisco, plum & apricot brandies, lime, egg white, and bitters

A few weeks ago my friend took me out for a birthday drink at BUILD, a new pizzeria on Shattuck and Bancroft. I've never been here before, although I've heard good things. After making our way to the bar, I opened the cocktail menu and my eyes immediately spotted "egg white" listed as an ingredient in the Stonefruit Pisco Sour. I was pretty much sold by how peculiar this drink seemed. Fortunately, it turned out to be pretty good. It was smooth to drink and was topped off with edible flowers that made it that much more special.

If you're feelin' fancy and looking for a relaxing spot in downtown Berkeley, I'd recommend stopping by BUILD for a cool treat.

BUILD Pizzeria Roma
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Yelp
 2286 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley, CA 94704
Open: Sunday - Thursday 11:30 - 10:30, Friday - Saturday 11:30 - 12

Check out more posts from Berkeley.

Pssst! Have you heard our August Playlist?

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...