Thursday, March 5, 2015

Work It, Bloggers: Anisa of Young and Seamless










Anisa is wearing a blazer from Charlotte Russe, top and skirt samples, booties from Topshop, and a Coach purse.

What’s your name? Where do you live? What do you do? 
My name's Anisa and I currently live in North Oakland. I'm an Ecom Merch Coordinator at Charlotte Russe.

How did you get into blogging? 
I started my blog in college because I was bored and awkward, blogging was a fun way to fill the time and not be social (half joking).

How would you describe your style? 
I'm very influenced by street style and European women so definitely minimal, black, and slightly lazy.

What have you learned from blogging? 
Surprisingly, a lot! It really taught me a lot about working in the online space--like how to utilize social media and how to do some minimal coding. I also learned about myself, my style, and my work ethic.

How has blogging changed since you started four years ago? 
SO MUCH! It's almost an entirely different animal now. I don't want it to sound like I'm talking sh&^, but I feel like a lot of people used to blog for the heck of it and now everyone is trying to capitalize on it. I think that's why I'm getting turned off by the blogging world, it just doesn't feel as authentic as it used to and most of the bloggers I follow have slowed their roll as well.

What can we expect to see from you in the future? 
Who knows! I don't even know where I'll be 6 months or a year from now. Being a recent graduate, I'm slowly starting to find myself and figure out where I want to be 6 months or a year from now. I'm a neurotic near-sighted planner so my day-to-day is scheduled out to the minute but I've always been terrible at mapping out my long-term plans. So as soon as I figure it out, you'll be in the know as well. But to be honest, it probably won't involve a fashion blog... maybe something else of that sort.

You can follow Anisa on her blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

Check out more posts from Work It, Bloggers and Berkeley.

Follow Work It, Berk:

Support the blog by visiting Amazon. It's that easy!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...