Thursday, September 8, 2016

Eat in San Francisco: Honey Creme


Honey soft-serve ice cream

This past weekend I stopped by Honey Creme while taking a lunch break from the San Francisco Zine Festival. Located on Irving between 9th and 10th Avenues in the Inner Sunset, Honey Creme serves soft-serve ice cream with a variety of decadent toppings.

I ordered the Honey flavor: their original soft-serve ice cream drizzled with honey. It was just what I needed on a warm day in the city. The soft-serve had a nice flavor for a base -- not too sweet. The honey added a touch of sweetness I really enjoyed.

The next time I stop by Honey Creme I want to try the Honey Comb, Affogato, Churros, or the Bacon Chocolate ice cream. (So basically most of the menu...)

If you've visited Honey Creme, what do you recommend trying?

Honey Creme
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Yelp
839 Irving St., San Francisco, CA 94122
Open: Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday 12:30 - 10, Friday - Saturday 12:30 - 11

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Tumblr | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...