Thursday, August 3, 2017

Eat in Santa Monica: Huckleberry


Country Breakfast made with Niman Ranch bacon, scrambled eggs, buttermilk biscuit with house preserves, Weiser Family Farms fingerling potatoes, and arugula


Caffe Latte

I visited Huckleberry, an adorable cafe and bakery located on Wilshire and 10th in Santa Monica, for the first time this past weekend. A great place to catch up with old friends, my friends and I enjoyed our brunch over the course of several hours.

I tried the Country Breakfast made with Niman Ranch bacon, scrambled eggs, buttermilk biscuit with house preserves, Weiser Family Farms fingerling potatoes, and arugula. It was quite delicious. I also liked my huge latte.

If you've visited Huckleberry recently, what do you recommend trying?

Huckleberry
WebsiteFacebook | Instagram | TwitterYelp
1014 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica CA 90401
Open: Daily 8 - 5

Check out more posts from Santa Monica.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...