Monday, May 13, 2019

Eat in San Francisco: Fumi Curry & Ramen




Chicken Katsu Curry Rice

Almost a month ago, I visited Fumi Curry & Ramen, a casual restaurant known for their Japanese curry and ramen on Mission near Virginia in Bernal Heights, for the first time. I've maybe only had Japanese curry once before, so this was a relatively new experience.

I ordered the Chicken Katsu, featuring a deep-fried panko-breaded chicken cutlet, served over a bed of rice, surrounded by the Japanese curry sauce. It was really good. The slices of chicken were cooked perfectly and complemented very well by the curry. The portions were huge so I luckily got a meal and a half from this trip. The next time I stop by I might try one of their Teppan Curry Ramen dishes.

If you've visited Fumi Curry & Ramen recently, what do you recommend trying?

Fumi Curry & Ramen
Website Facebook | TwitterYelp
3303 Mission St., San Francisco, CA 94110
Open: Tuesday - Sunday 11:30am - 2:30pm & 5:30pm - 10pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...