Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Work It, Google: Lauren Vilders




Lauren's purple ring is from her grandmother, and her earrings and gold ring are by Loren Stewart.


Lauren is wearing a vintage dress from somewhere in the Mission, an Ever jacket, a Madewell belt, Miu Miu booties, and Forever 21 necklace.

What's your name? 
Lauren Vilders

Where do you live? 
Mission in San Francisco

What do you do at Google?
I’m a Strategist on the Audience Development team at YouTube. My team is all about empowering creators with the knowledge to build bigger, more engaged audiences on YouTube.

How would you describe your style?
Bohemian with a touch of rock n’ roll. I love to pair high end pieces with $7 vintage finds. I adore Alexa Chung -- in my mind, her style is always flawless.

What's your typical work outfit look like?
Like all good things, it depends. My only ever present accessory are my much-loved, long gold rod earrings from my cousin’s jewelry line, Loren Stewart.

I’m all about flat Frye boots, Levi's jeans, a t-shirt and leather jacket or a blazer depending on my mood. If I’m feeling more feminine, I go for a belted vintage floral dress, high heeled booties and a jean jacket.

How do you upgrade a typical work outfit?
I am a firm believer in lipstick. A bold, bright lip color can easily transform a boyish look into something chic and sophisticated.

Want to see more photos of Lauren? Of course you do!

You can follow Lauren on Instagram.

"Spotted" at YouTube in San Bruno.
Check out more photos from Work It, Google.

Psst! Have you heard the February Playlist?

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...