Thursday, February 6, 2014

Work It, Google: Sofia Jasmine




Sofia is wearing a Scoop NYC dress, Theory blazer, Steve Madden boots, David Yurman bracelets, key necklace by Kitson, and Fendi necklace charm on her own chain.

What's your name? Where do you live? What do you do at Google?
I'm Sofia, and I currently live in the Lower Haight (San Francisco). I'm a strategist on YouTube's Partner Operations team - I work with fashion & beauty creators to help them build their audience, develop programming strategies, and ultimately, create sustainable careers on YouTube. I've recently accepted an opportunity to join Condé Nast Entertainment, so I'll be moving back to New York in a few weeks to launch and strategize digital video content for iconic properties such as Vogue, Allure, GQ, Vanity Fair, and Glamour.

How would you describe your style?
I’d say my style is chic, modern, and professional. I like pieces that can transition effortlessly from day to evening, but I also like to have a little fun with what I'm wearing, with a refreshing pop of color or a statement necklace.

What's your typical work outfit look like?
I’m almost always in heels - at the office, I’m rocking a pair of Christian Louboutin Pigalle pumps in black patent leather or leather booties (my favorite is a pair of Stuart Weitzman for Scoop booties that I've had for years). I love pairing a dress with a blazer - you look instantly polished - but I'll also throw on an Equipment button-down blouse with a skirt for a more subtle workday look.

How do you upgrade a typical work outfit?
It's all about the accessories! I'm obsessed with BaubleBar for bold pieces to add vibrancy to any outfit, and I love vintage jewelry - they can be such unique treasures. My go-to for everyday work pieces are David Yurman bracelets and chunky watches by Michael Kors.

Want to see more photos of Sofia? Yes is correct.

You can follow Sofia on YouTube.



"Spotted" at Google in Mountain View.
Check out more photos from Work It, Google.

Psst! Have you heard the February Playlist?

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...