Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Eat in West Hollywood: Norms

Veggie Omelette with mushrooms, tomato, onion, bell pepper, jack and cheddar cheese, and avocado, served with hash browns and toast

Like many people who grew up in Los Angeles, I've been going to Norms ever since I was a kid. It's a classic diner with all the food you know and love. On my most recent trips to LA, I've made it a point to eat there because I know I'll enjoy a good meal for not very much. (Sometimes I need a break from being disappointed by overrated brunch spots and to just get back to the basics.)

My favorite dish at the moment is the Veggie Omelette, which comes with every vegetable you want, plus a good serving of cheese and avocado on top. I also like their breakfast entrees because they come with the options of hash browns and toast.

The clientele features a little bit of everyone: hip people from West Hollywood who may or may not be The Next Big Thing as well as families, churchgoers, and truckers. They have 17 locations in LA and Orange County so there is most likely a Norms near you.

Norms
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Yelp
470 N. La Cienega Blvd., West Hollywood, CA 90048
Open: Daily

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...