Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Visit in Los Angeles: Manhattan Beach



Back when I made this more of a lifestyle blog, I had intended on maintaining several series simultaneously. Besides highlighting local eats, I also wanted to share cool places to visit. Years later, I'm finally fulfilling this goal.

While in Los Angeles last weekend, my friends and I stopped by Manhattan Beach. A city of its own, it has one of the most southern beaches before you hit Orange County, just south of El Segundo and north of Hermosa Beach. I'm not sure if it was an off-day or a typical Friday, but barely anyone was around. We had pretty much all the sand and sun to ourselves, which made practicing acroyoga in public less embarrassing. Compared to other beaches in LA, like Santa Monica or Venice, this one seems a lot cleaner and at least less crowded during our visit. These are tall orders to fulfill for a beach in LA County. Mission accomplished.

Poll: How'd I do? Thumbs up or down for this new series?

Manhattan Beach
Website | Yelp
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
Open: Daily

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...