Monday, April 13, 2015

Eat in Oakland: Chop Bar


Chilaquiles made with crispy tortilla chips, house-made salsa verde, queso ranchero, and scrambled eggs


This past weekend I visited Chop Bar in Oakland with my pal Anisa of Young and Seamless. This gastropub is located on 4th at Alice near Jack London Square. They serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner during the week, along with brunch on the weekend.

I ordered the Chilaquiles made with house-made salsa verde, queso ranchero, and scrambled eggs. It was a solid dish. Anisa tried the Pork Belly Hash, which she seemed to enjoy.

The next time I visit I might try the Charcuterie plate or the Oxtail Poutine.

Chop Bar
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Yelp
247 4th St. #111, Oakland, CA 94607
Open: Monday - Thursday 8 - 3 & 5:30 - 10, Friday 8 - 3 & 5:30 - 11, Saturday 9 - 3 & 5:30 - 11, Sunday 9 - 3 & 5:30 - 10

Check out more posts from Oakland.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...