Monday, August 3, 2015

Coffee in Portland: Courier Coffee Roasters


Latte (12 oz.)

This is probably the best latte I've ever had. It's from the pint-sized Courier Coffee Roasters, found on SW Oak Street between 9th and 10th Avenues in Southwest Portland. This coffee shop's smack-dab in the middle of West End Select Shop, an ultra-cool women's clothing store, and MÃ¥urice, a so-called modern pastry luncheonette. It's the perfect afternoon: lunch, coffee, clothes.

My latte was incredible. It had a rich flavor and was clearly made by an expert. It provided the pick-me-up needed for a long day trekking around the city. While I ordered a 12 oz. latte, my mom had a drip coffee which she seemed to enjoy as well.

I would visit Courier Coffee Roasters again (and again and again and again... P.S. Come to SF, pretty please?) If you've stopped by Courier Coffee Roasters, what did you try?

Courier Coffee Roasters
923 SW Oak St., Portland, OR 97205
Open: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm, Saturday - Sunday 9am - 5pm

Check out more posts from Portland.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...