Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Eat in Nashville: Waffle House


Pecan Waffle


Two Eggs with grits and toast


Sausage

Waffle House is a major chain restaurant located throughout the South. I ate there for breakfast several times during my visit. They're known for their breakfast staples, affordable prices, and friendly service.

I tried the Pecan Waffle twice. The waffles on their own are quite good and the pecans bring them to another level. I also enjoyed their Two Egg special with grits and toast on the side. They let you customize the grits how you like (such as with more or less butter) and the waitresses are very accommodating for patrons like myself who try to make a Southern breakfast a bit healthier.

If you've visited Waffle House, what did you try?

Waffle House
556 Donelson Pike, Nashville, TN 37214
Open: 24/7

Check out more posts from Nashville.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Tumblr | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...