Thursday, February 22, 2018

Eat in San Francisco: Bi-Rite Creamery (Pt. 3)


Chocolate and Vanilla soft serve ice cream

I've done it again! I'm reviewing Bi-Rite Creamery's soft serve a second time and the ice cream shop overall a third time.

I don't have much of a status update, however. Their soft serve is still delicious and those delicious flavors I've vetted include Chocolate, Salted Caramel, and now Vanilla. Now I've given you an alternative to waiting in the über-long line for their ice cream a few feet over. Phew!

What's your favorite ice cream flavor at Bi-Rite?

Bi-Rite Creamery
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Yelp
3692 18th St., San Francisco, CA 94110
Open: Daily 11am - 10pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...