Friday, June 16, 2023

Eat in Oakland: Grand Avenue Social Club


Traditional Breakfast: eggs, toast, chicken apple sausage, and home fried potatoes

I stopped by Grand Avenue Social Club, a dinner and brunch restaurant located inside a beautiful craftsman on Grand between Weldon and Davidson, for the first time in late January for brunch.

I ordered the Traditional Breakfast, which came with two eggs, toast, bacon or chicken apple sausage, and hash browns or home fried potatoes. I chose the chicken apple sausage and home fried potatoes. This was everything I want in a hearty brunch meal: equal parts protein and carbs, perfect for catching up with a friend.

Although I don't remember more of the specifics, I remember thinking the restaurant interior was lovely, the ambiance was very homey and comfortable, and the service was friendly. The next time I'm seeking a nearby brunch option, I may try the Corned Beef & Fennel Hash.

Grand Avenue Social Club
3601 Grand Ave., Oakland, CA 94610
Open: Wednesday - Sunday 5pm - 9pm, Saturday - Sunday 10am - 3pm

Check out more posts from Oakland.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...