Thursday, June 15, 2023

Eat in Santa Monica: Sweet Rose Creamery


Peppermint Patty ice cream

I visited Sweet Rose Creamery, an ice cream shop on Main between Hill and Ashland in Santa Monica, twice in December. 

Both times I tried a scoop of the Peppermint Patty, a festive seasonal choice. As a fan of mint and chocolate, I thought this was quite a treat. Their ice cream is clearly made with high-quality ingredients and it's perfect to enjoy on a stroll down Main Street.

Next time I'm in the area, I might go for the Salted Caramel, Bonito Coffee, or Jam on Toast, one of their new flavors for May.

Sweet Rose Creamery
2726 Main St., Santa Monica, CA 90405
Open: Monday - Thursday 3pm - 10pm, Friday - Sunday 12pm – 10pm

Check out more posts from Santa Monica.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...