Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Eat in San Francisco: Limoncello


The Veggie sandwich made with roasted red bell peppers, portobello mushroom, avocado, roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, pepperoncini, greens, tomato, pepper, pesto, olive oil, and vinegar

In mid-April, I visited Limoncello, an Italian deli and market located on the corner of Sutter and Franklin in Lower Pac Heights, for the first time while catching up with an old friend.

I ordered The Veggie sandwich, which was made with roasted red bell peppers, portobello mushroom, avocado, roasted eggplant, artichoke hearts, pepperoncini, greens, tomato, pepper, pesto, olive oil, and vinegar. It hit the spot. Although I don't remember every detail, I remember thinking it had all the vegetables and dynamic flavors I like in a hearty sandwich. It was prepared with care, was affordably priced, and we didn't have to wait in a long line to receive our food, which is often the case at popular Italian delis.

I would definitely visit Limoncello if I'm in the area in search of lunch again. Beyond their expansive menu, I'd like to continue exploring their market, which features tons of Italian foods I didn't even know I wanted.

Limoncello
1400 Sutter St., San Francisco, CA 94109
Open: Sunday - Thursday 9am - 8pm, Friday - Saturday 9am - 9pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...