Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Eat in San Francisco: Eatwell Farm's Ice Box


Goat Cheese Soft Serve

I visited Eatwell Farm's Ice Box for the first time this past weekend. Located inside the Second Act marketplace on Haight, they sell four flavors of delicious soft serve ice cream a day. Although I'm not a fan of soft serve in the slightest, I may become one after trying Ice Box's. 

After sampling the Goat Cheese flavor, I knew I was smitten. It had the rich, authentic taste of goat cheese, but it wasn't overpowering. It had more character than the typical soft serve I'm used to and the subtle, though dynamic flavors I love. I enjoyed the ice cream in one of their handmade butter cones, which I also highly recommend. Although this soft serve came to six bucks a pop, it was totally worth it. This is one of those ice cream experiences that others try to live up to. It was that good.

The next time I visit, I'll try the Stoneground Chocolate or the Spiced Pumpkin.

Eatwell Farm's Ice Box
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Yelp
1727 Haight St., San Francisco, CA 94117
Open: Monday - Thursday 12 - 6, Friday - Sunday 11 - 6

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...