Monday, December 1, 2014

Coffee in Los Angeles: Go Get Em Tiger


Cappuccino

I heard about Go Get Em Tiger from a friend of mine who's pretty familiar with the hipster coffee scene in the East Bay and Los Angeles months ago. Located on Larchmont near Beverly, this coffee shop is unique to say the least. If there were an explicit formula to reproduce GGET, it would be one part coffee shop, one part club, one part hipster, and all parts ~LA~.

When I entered, I noticed there was no explicit place to order. I asked one of the employees who said that you order anywhere at the bar, just like at an actual bar. I ordered my usual cappuccino, which was quite good. They have a variety of roasts to choose from, including Ritual Coffee Roasters from San Francisco, Heart Coffee Roasters from Portland, Forty Ninth Parallel from Vancouver, and Mountain Air Roasting from Asheville, NC. The cappuccino was everything I wanted and then some. They were also playing pretty loud music that, at least when I visited, sounded like I was in the rain forest.

While I've never experienced coffee in this setting before, I will definitely return. They serve a few brunch items like waffles with ricotta and berries as well as various kinds of toast and egg dishes. My name is all over this place.

Go Get Em Tiger
Website Instagram | Twitter | Yelp
230 N. Larchmont Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90004
Open: Daily 7am - 6pm

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...