Monday, November 17, 2014

Coffee in San Francisco: Ritual Coffee Roasters


Cappuccino



I visited Ritual Coffee Roasters' newly renovated Mission location a few weeks ago. Situated on Valencia near 21st, this hip coffee shop has been on my list of places to try for a while.

I ordered my signature drink, a cappuccino, which was very good. Like most other cappuccinos I've had in the city and in LA, it had the bold flavor I love and was prepared perfectly.

I will definitely make a trip to Ritual Coffee Roasters the next time I'm craving caffeine in the Mission.

Ritual Coffee Roasters
1026 Valencia St., San Francisco, CA 94110
Open: Monday - Thursday 6am - 8pm, Friday 6am - 10pm, Saturday 7am - 10pm, Sunday 7am - 8pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...