Friday, March 20, 2015

Work It, Bloggers: Kathleen of Inspirafashion






Kathleen is wearing a Brandy Melville shirt, H&M skirt, Zara cardigan, bag from Urban Outfitters, and Pink Blush heels. These photos were taken at the Les Méchantes Blogger Brunch.

What’s your name? Where do you live? What do you do?
Kathleen; I live in the South Bay; I work at Poshmark in the Community Team

How did you get into blogging?
I started out on Chictopia, and one day I wanted to take photos of my outfit and it continued to be a fun hobby, which then blossomed into a passion of mine. I love sharing my personal style/growth as well as my fashion inspirations; hence the name Inspirafashion :).

How would you describe your style?
Minimal, edgy

What have you learned from blogging?
Being genuine and passionate in blogging is so important, in addition to staying humble. It's connected me with so many amazing, talented, and creative people. Blogging not only opened doors to great opportunities, but has also inspired me to keep pursuing fashion as a career. I think it taught me also to finally find what I'm most comfortable and confident in in terms of growing into my own personal style.

What can we expect to see from you in the future?
I hope to travel more and document those memories on my blog. In addition, I really want to collaborate more with fellow bloggers, photographers, videographers, on more creative and fun blog projects.

You can follow Kathleen on her blog, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube.

Check out more posts from Work It, Bloggers and San Francisco.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...