Thursday, March 19, 2015

Work It, Bloggers: Bryn of Stone Fox Style








Bryn is wearing a dress from ASOS, Rebecca Minkoff jacket, BlackFive boots, Ms. Little's Bag clutch, and sunglasses from a costume shop. These photos were taken at the Les Méchantes Blogger Brunch.

What’s your name? Where do you live? What do you do?
My name is Bryn. I live in Noe Valley in San Francisco and I am the marketing manager at LE TOTE!

How did you get into blogging?
My friend invited me to join Lookbook and I was hooked.

How would you describe your style?
It's hard to describe. A little bit boho and little bit edgy grunge. Downtown romantic. A touch of femininity and of course leather.

How has living in San Francisco influenced your style?
I don't get to wear boho dresses anymore! I used to live in Florida so I lived in sundresses. Now I ride my bike to work so I constantly am having to revise what I wear so I can ride my bike to work.

What have you learned from blogging?
I've learned to let things go! Well I am trying to. There's a lot of self-doubt when it comes to self image, appearance, and worth when it comes to blogging. It's a slippery slope and I'm constantly keeping my ego in check while trying to be aware and self-confident.

How has blogging influenced your work at LE TOTE or vice versa?
It has! Blogging keeps me on the edge of new trends and brands that I can share with the merch team. New apps. Etc. It's also helped me think of my blog as more of a business that I can actually invest in rather than just a site that I share photos of myself on.

What do you do when you’re not blogging?
I am styling photo shoots for my boyfriend Rob Schanz. Thrifting. Hanging out in the park, exploring. Going to Big Sur! But usually I try to take the weekends to get a little bit of blog work done since my 9-5 takes up my whole week.

What can we expect to see from you in the future?
I want to be the next Grace Coddington, but who doesn't? She's divine. Hopefully I'll be a shot caller in the creative field :)

You can follow Bryn on her blog, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and Tumblr.

Check out more posts from Work It, Bloggers and San Francisco.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...