Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Eat in Los Angeles: The Pie Hole (Pt. 2)


Earl Grey Tea pie


S'mores pie


Cappuccino

I stopped by The Pie Hole's new Hollywood location with my mom this December. Everything I remember about visiting their original location in the Arts District holds true for this larger space on Hollywood Boulevard.

I ordered my favorite, the Earl Grey Tea pie, while my mom had the S'mores pie. Mine was as good as before. The S'mores was pretty good too -- it had a nice graham cracker crust and heaps of chocolate and cream inside.

If you've visited The Pie Hole recently, what do you recommend trying?

The Pie Hole
6314 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028
Open: Daily 7 - 11

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Tumblr | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...