Monday, January 16, 2017

Eat in Los Angeles: Massis Kabob


Persian Koubideh Beef


Persian Koubideh Chicken

I visited Massis Kabob, a Persian restaurant found in the food court at Westfield Century City, twice during my two week respite in Los Angeles. I think that's saying something.

I tried the Persian Koubideh Beef, served with rice, pita bread, a roasted tomato, and side of tomato and cucumber salad, both times. The beef and rice are packed with flavor, while the vegetables provide a nice crunchy balance. I enjoyed placing a bed of rice, a piece of beef, and some salad inside of a pita, eating it all together. I also tried a bit of the Persian Koubideh Chicken, which is moist and delicious.

If you've been to Massis Kabob recently, what do you recommend trying?

Massis Kabob
Website Facebook Yelp
10250 Santa Monica Blvd. # FC 11, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Open: Monday - Saturday 10 - 9, Sunday 10 - 7

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Tumblr | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...