Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Winter Playlist by Stephanie Barsana

Oakland, August 2020

I'm excited to share a new playlist for winter by Stephanie Barsana, my long-term music whisperer who curated our Spring Playlist last March. 

While spring is a time of growth, winter is the opposite. In my little corner of Oakland, the trees have long lost their leaves, the weather is consistently in the 40's and 50's, and the only life I see are the lemon trees that appear on almost every block. There are so many lemons that I'll often find grocery bags brimming with them along the sidewalk. Although I took this photo in August, it seems to fit with the winter we're experiencing right now—just pretend the sky is hazier. 

Without further ado, click on for the playlist Stephanie has dubbed "inside voices," featuring the likes of Portishead, Perfume Genius, and more. You can find Stephanie's playlist here or embedded below.



Check out more playlists.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...