Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Eat in Berkeley: Crunch


Bulgogi (beef) rice plate


Bibimbap with bulgogi



Crunch is a casual Korean restaurant located on Center between Shattuck and Oxford, only half a block from UC Berkeley. I've been here a handful of times and it's always been pretty tasty. What I like most about this place is that they serve solid Korean food at good prices and in big portions. As a lazy cook, I'm always happy when I can get two meals out of one dish.

I've tried a few dishes here, notably the bibimbap with bulgogi beef and the udon noodle soup. (How adventurous.) Both satisfied my criteria for good Korean food so I'd definitely recommend them. On my last visit, I noticed that they also serve a kimchi burrito, which is essentially all the delicious fixins you'd expect to find in a Korean rice plate wrapped in a tortilla. I'll make it a point to try it and report back to you the next time I'm craving Korean food.

If you've tried Crunch before, which dishes do you recommend?

Crunch
Facebook | Yelp
 2144 Center St., Berkeley, CA 94704
Open: Monday - Friday 11 - 9:30, Saturday 11:30 - 9:30, Sunday 4 - 9:30

Check out more posts from Berkeley.

Pssst! Have you heard our August Playlist?

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...