Friday, September 6, 2013

Eat in Berkeley: Purple Kow




Hazelnut Milk (Black) Tea with boba

This was the first time I tried Purple Kow after my friend told me good things about its new location in downtown Berkeley. Being the hazelnut fiend that I am, I ordered the hazelnut milk tea with boba. It was everything I hoped for and more. The tea was silky and higher quality than other boba drinks I've tried. The tapioca pearls were the right proportions of soft and chewy.

Overall, it was a great drink I'd definitely recommend to Berkeley bobaheads.

Purple Kow
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Yelp
 2164 Center St., Berkeley, CA 94704
Open: Monday - Thursday 11 - 6, Friday 11 - 8, Saturday 12:30 - 8

Check out more posts from Berkeley.

Hey there! Have you entered the Irene Møller Jewelry Giveaway? The last day to enter is September 8th.
Pssst! Have you heard our September Playlist?

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...