Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Work It, Google: Meghan Brock







I've done many a series over the years on this blog. I've photographed fashion bloggers, co-opers, cyclistsplaid enthusiasts, Bare Magazine staff, and members of FAST. Now, my latest series will feature stylish employees who work at Google in Mountain View and YouTube in San Bruno. I'm excited to start off the series with Meghan Brock, a fashion blogger in her own right and a big part of Google Shopping. Without further ado, here are Meghan's answers to a few questions I've asked each participant in this series.

What's your name?
Meghan Brock

Where do you live?
Shasta/Hanchett Park neighborhood of San Jose

What do you do at Google?
I head the merchandising efforts on the Google Shopping homepage and the Google+ Page for Google Shopping.

How would you describe your style?
I'd say my style is feminine, with a touch of retro glamour. I've always been more of a dress and heels girl than a jeans and t-shirt girl and I really love playing with and redefining what it means to dress femininely.

What's your typical work outfit look like?
A typical work outfit involves a dress, a blazer and a pair of heels, but I really enjoy experimenting with different silhouettes, so a work outfit could really be anything my groggy morning brain thinks up while I'm rushing off to work.

How do you upgrade a typical work outfit?
I'm usually pretty dressed up for work anyway. I mean, most mornings, putting an outfit together is really the only thing getting me out of bed, but if I plan to get drinks or dinner after work, I'll swap out more serious pieces, like a necklace or a blazer, for more whimsical ones.

Want to see more photos of Meghan? Yeah ya do.

You can follow Meghan on TwitterInstagram, and Lookbook.

"Spotted" at Google in Mountain View.
Check out more photos from Work It, Google.

Psst! Have you heard the January Playlist?

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...