Monday, May 5, 2014

Coffee in Berkeley: Philz Coffee






Mint Mojito Ice Coffee

I've been craving the Mint Mojito Ice Coffee from Philz ever since I heard about it from Anisa of Young and Seamless (and most likely every other fashion blogger or bougie caffeine addict in the Bay Area). I finally tried it last weekend and it was certainly worth the hype. It was minty, sweet, and frothy. These flavors covered up any hint of bitterness coffee is known for, which is A-OK by my cavity-filled sweet tooth.

What should I try at Philz next? I've heard good things about their teas as well.

Also, a poll: Should I title posts about coffee and other drinks as "Drink in [Location]," rather than "Eat in [Location]"? In other words, should the post titles reflect the subject matter or should the current title format indicate an ongoing series?

Philz Coffee
1600 Shattuck Ave., Berkeley, CA 94709
Open: Daily 6:30am - 8:30pm

Check out more posts from Berkeley.

I just had the scallop nigiri and Lion King roll from C U Sushi. Talk about nom.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...