Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Coffee in Los Angeles: Perkup Coffee & Tea






Red Velvet Latte

If you've been following me on Twitter or Instagram, you know that I've been getting into coffee over the past few months.

While catching an outdoor screening of Bring It On with an old friend, I stopped by Perkup Coffee & Tea, one of the mobile (food) trucks participating in Street Food Cinema. Mostly out of curiosity, I tried the Red Velvet Latte to see if it tasted like the real thing. Although it was pretty much a sweeter-than-normal latte, it was intriguing to see how they could replicate the taste of the popular dessert.

Next time, I'll probably try a cappuccino or the Mexican Mocha that comes with dark chocolate, cinnamon, and nutmeg.

Craving more photos from Perkup Coffee & Tea? Click it.

Perkup Coffee & Tea
Website Twitter Yelp
Times and locations vary

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...