Thursday, July 24, 2014

Coffee in San Francisco: Four Barrel Coffee


Cappuccino and Hot Chocolate





Given that I've been on a coffee kick for a few months now, there's little wonder why I stopped by Four Barrel Coffee in the Mission. Located on Valencia near 15th, this coffee shop is a mainstay for caffeine addicts and hipster café dwellers alike.

This was my first time visiting (shocking, I know). I ordered a cappuccino. It was everything I wanted: it had a bold flavor, a good kick of caffeine, and was rather photogenic. My partner-in-crime, a hot chocolate connoisseur in his own right, said theirs was pretty good as well.

Four Barrel has a wonderful parklet out front with space for temporary bike storage and laptop-toting patrons. Being that this is in the Mission and on Valencia at that, it's great for people-watching inside and outside the café. They also offer classes so you, too, can make delicious coffee at home in your undies.

The next time I visit, I'll try a latte or something more adventurous. (Sure, Jan.)

Here are more caffeinated photos from Four Barrel Coffee. Mm mmm!

Four Barrel Coffee
Website | Facebook | InstagramTwitter | Yelp
375 Valencia St., San Francisco, CA 94103
Open: Daily 7am - 8pm

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...