Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Coffee in Los Angeles: Tierra Mia Coffee


Cappuccino Italiano



I'd like to add Tierra Mia Coffee to my (unofficial, unwritten) list of must-try coffee shops in Los Angeles. A couple weeks ago, I visited their Echo Park location on Alvarado just off of Sunset with a friend.

Given my current cappuccino kick, I ordered the Cappuccino Italiano. In short, it was pretty amazing. It had the perfect taste and just the right amount of foam. It was also pretty large. I would definitely try it again.

I'll try the Horchata Latte the next time I'm in Echo Park, Oakland, or the Mission.

Tierra Mia Coffee
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Yelp
1202 N. Alvarado St., Los Angeles, CA 90026
Open: Daily 6:30am - 10pm

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...