Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Eat in Berkeley: Love At First Bite


Pretty in Pink made with blushing pink strawberry buttercream and strawberries


Red Velvet made with Guittard cocoa and cream cheese frosting


Butter Pecan and Bourbon


This past weekend I visited Love At First Bite, a bakery and "cupcakery" in North Berkeley's Gourmet Ghetto. Between my friends and I, we tried three flavors of cupcakes: Pretty in Pink, Red Velvet, and Butter Pecan and Bourbon. They were all pretty good. I especially enjoyed the Red Velvet with its distinctly rich cream cheese frosting. The next time I visit, I want to try the Matcha Green Tea cupcake.

If you've visited Love At First Bite, what do you recommend?

Love At First Bite
1510 Walnut St., Suite G, Berkeley, CA 94709
Open: Tuesday - Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sunday 11am - 5pm

Check out more posts from Berkeley.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...