Saturday, October 1, 2016

October Playlist by Morgan Samson


Photo courtesy of Morgan Samson

The playlist for October was created by Morgan Samson, the founder of the BoxSpeaker Music blog and veteran mix maker on this one. Here are her answers to a few of my questions.

Who are you?
I'm the founder of BoxSpeaker Music - a music blog that showcases latest tracks from up-and-coming artists, updates on already-established indie favorites, and throwbacks to old school nostalgia. And I soundtrack the occasional indie film.

What's in your playlist?
My playlist is a set of tracks that make me think of romance during Fall. Basically sappy shit about hot cocoa and stomping on leaves and making out. (Or PSLs in place of hot cocoa if you're basic AF.) It spans a wide variety of bands across the globe with newer artists such as NRVS LVRS (San Francisco) and crwn (Manila); older indie classics like Dntel, The One AM Radio, and Sea Wolf; everything in between; and, of course, Carly Rae Jepsen.

What are you looking forward to in October?
I'm looking forward to Treasure Island Music Festival, going to NYC again after 6 years of not being back there, and Halloween-themed Pusheen gifs.

You can find Morgan's playlist here and embedded below.

Wanna make the November playlist? Email, message me on Facebook, or @ reply me on Twitter.


Check out more monthly playlists.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Tumblr | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...