Thursday, August 31, 2017

Souvla East Bay Pop-Up


Left: Lamb Sandwich made with leg of lamb, harissa-spiked yogurt, cucumber, radish, pickled red onion, feta cheese, and pita bread
Right: Greek Fries tossed in olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, and mizithra cheese

This past weekend Souvla and Caviar teamed up to bring Souvla's delicious Greek food all the way from San Francisco to the East Bay. This was quite a treat because a) Souvla is incredible and b) I saved BART fare.

My roommate and I enjoyed a lovely dinner of Lamb Sandwiches made with leg of lamb, harissa-spiked yogurt, cucumber, radish, pickled red onion, and feta cheese in pita bread. We had a side of Greek Fries tossed in olive oil, lemon juice, herbs, and mizithra cheese. I've only ever ordered the Chicken Sandwich and I'm happy to report the lamb was equally good. The sandwich had the clean taste I like from Souvla and was pretty filling. The fries were perfectly salty and had a great flavor. I'll definitely add the fries, as well as their Frozen Greek Yogurt, to my next order.

You can find Souvla on their website, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. They're located throughout San Francisco in Hayes Valley, NoPa, and the Mission. You can also order their food on CaviarSpecial thanks to Madeline from Magnum PR for inviting me to partake in the Souvla East Bay Pop-Up!

Check out more posts about East Bay Eats.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...