Monday, September 25, 2017

Eat in San Francisco: Souvla (Pt. 2)


Frozen Greek Yogurt with baklava crumbles and honey syrup

As promised in my last post about Souvla, I finally tried their Frozen Greek Yogurt topped with baklava crumbles and honey syrup. It was pretty good and tasted as expected: like cold Greek yogurt. It had Greek yogurt's sour flavor and frozen yogurt's creamy consistency. The baklava crumbles were massive; I might prefer baklava as its own dessert for this reason.

Next time I visit their Hayes Valley location, I'll try the frozen yogurt with either Cretan Wildflower Honey or the Greek Olive Oil & Flaky Sea Salt. If you've visited Souvla recently, what do you recommend trying?

517 Hayes St., San Francisco, CA 94102
Open: Daily 11 - 10

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...