Friday, July 6, 2018

Eat in San Francisco: Yank Sing


BBQ Pork Buns


Green beans


Taro Root Dumplings


Left: Sticky rice
Right: Har Gau Dumplings


Pork Sui Mye


Spinach Dumplings


Honey Walnut Prawns


Egg Tarts

I visited Yank Sing, a fancy dim sum spot on Stevenson and 2nd in SoMa, a few weeks ago with my favorite foodie friend Brenda of Bites & Bourbon. Given Brenda's excellent taste in food (& the fact that she hasn't led me astray yet), I was very excited to see what Yank Sing had to offer.

I was pleasantly surprised. It was everything I wanted in dim sum and more. Everything was prepared perfectly and Brenda picked some interesting options I wouldn't have tried on my own, like the taro root dumpling with the crunchy outside or the sticky rice served in a banana leaf. I would definitely visit again with my wallet in hand (because it is not cheap, but it is a nice treat).

If you've visited Yank Sing recently, what do you recommend trying?

Yank Sing
Website Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Yelp
49 Stevenson St., San Francisco, CA 94105
Open: Monday - Friday 11 - 3, Saturday - Sunday 10 - 4

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow: Subscribe Bloglovin' | Facebook | InstagramPinterest | Twitter


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...