Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ORDINARY PEOPLE, SOMEWHAT ORDINARY CLOTHES


WHEELER HALL
This is the way guys are supposed to dress: neutrals complementing blues, classic cuts defining dapper, and carefully chosen accessories bringing the whole outfit together. Like one reader said in the survey referring to the people photographed, they're "ordinary people in somewhat ordinary clothes, no(t) super fancy and super expensive stuff I wouldn't even be allowed to touch." I'll take this as a compliment. Yes, my subjects may not have just stepped off a runway at Paris Fashion Week, but they still have a little something that I find worth capturing. This guy is a case in point.

Also, I have a new goal: to attain 100 Facebook fans by March 31st. The total is currently at 90. Will you be numbers 91 through 100?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...