Monday, December 3, 2012

Eat in Los Angeles: Currywurst

Bockwurst with sauerkraut and homemade sweet & spicy mustard

When Currywurst first opened its doors over a year ago, there seemed to be a growing interest around German sausage joints in Los Angeles. As a big fan of what little German food I've tried in my lifetime, I welcomed the trend and Currywurst with open arms. My mom and I biked over to Fairfax and Beverly to see what the fuss was all about. Needless to say, Currywurst definitely made our list. The three or so times we've visited, I tried the bockwurst made with pork and veal and topped with traditional German fixins of sauerkraut and homemade mustard. The sausage was very flavorful and definitely required extra napkins. My inner German child left very happy.

Currywurst
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Yelp
109 N. Fairfax Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90036
Open: Tuesday - Thursday 11 - 9, Friday - Saturday 11 - 10, Sunday 11 - 9

Check out more posts from Los Angeles.

Follow Work It, Berk:
Subscribe Facebook Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | BlogLovin'


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...