Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Work It, West Hollywood: Jing Pan







This is my close friend Jing Pan. Being the avid Yelper that she is, Jing introduced me to Salt's Cure in West Hollywood, Momed in Beverly Hills, Animal in Los Angeles, and Saffron & Rose Ice Cream in Westwood. She's been supporting the blog from the beginning, even accompanying me on my early hunts for street style subjects when I was too chicken to approach strangers by myself. 

Although she's been following the blog during its 4.5 years of existence, this is her first appearance as a street style subject. Since I know her, we had a little fun with this series of photos. Everyone say hi to Jing because she's awesome.

"Spotted" at Santa Monica and Vista.
Check out more photos from West Hollywood.

Psst! Have you heard the January Playlist?

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...