Sunday, September 1, 2013

September Playlist by Allie McNay


The musical lady in action, Ms. Allie McNay

I've known Allie for years and it would be an understatement to say that music runs in her blood. She's an extremely talented vocalist and musical therapist (...and apparently she can play the drums, too. Talk about a Jill of all trades). When I asked my Twitter followers about creating a playlist, I was excited to see that Allie volunteered. 

Without further ado, I'd like to share our September Playlist with you, featuring the likes of Vampire Weekend, Lorde, and The Civil Wars.

This photo was used with Allie's permission and seal of approval.



Hey there! Have you entered the Irene Møller Jewelry Giveaway? The last day to enter is September 8th.

Check out more of our monthly playlists.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...