Monday, August 11, 2014

Eat in San Francisco: Nopa (Pt. 2)


Peach and Thyme Braised Pork Shoulder with creamy polenta, roasted corn, and peach-pepper relish


Custard French Toast with strawberries and housemade butter


Smoked Trout with sea salt bagel, Dill Farmer's cheese, cucumber, and radish


Butter Basted Eggs with black eyed peas, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, lime, and fried chickpeas

I've wanted to revisit Nopa ever since I first stopped by for brunch in March. Located in San Francisco's Alamo Square neighborhood, Nopa has set the bar for what I expect brunch to be. My one true birthday wish was to enjoy a delicious brunch with my close friends. (Wish granted.)

This time around was as equally satisfying as the first. I tried the Custard French Toast, which came with strawberries and was just as moist and custard-soaked as before. In short, it was still mouthwatering. I also tried a bit of my friends' dishes, all of which were pretty good. The pork shoulder was very tender, the polenta flavorful. The trout was salty perfection, while the butter basted eggs and salad were also good.

If you're looking for a more complete review, you can check out my previous entry on Nopa. Everything I said originally is still true. Their food is good; getting a table can be tricky. If you're in the area, you must add it to your restaurant hit list.

If you've stopped by for dinner, what did you think? Was it as good as brunch? Any recommendations?

More mouthwatering photos from Nopa are right this way.

Nopa
560 Divisadero St., San Francisco, CA 94117
Open: Monday - Friday 5 - 1, Saturday - Sunday 11 - 1

Check out more posts from San Francisco.

Follow Work It, Berk:


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...